- The purpose of our Club is to promote social and cultural exchange between women of all nationalities under the Spirit of mutual friendship and undertanding.
- The Club was founded in 1991 and celebrated ist 25th anniversary in 2016 with a big party.
- We have aproximately 210 members from over 50 nations. Not surprisingly, since we are in Germany, German citizens make up our largest Population at 20% (the Maximum any one nationality can have)
- Our members are non-working and working women, some of which have lived here longterm and others are in Hamburg on a short term basis.
- The working language of the Club is English.
IWC of Hamburg is affiliated with Welcome Clubs International